cromctf.com

CROM - Quake3 Community
It is currently Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Crom Freeze server ADMIN
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:48 pm 

Good to all, I had never registered in this forum because I really do not need to do it.
This post goes directly to Mr. Kal, I have been playing for 10 years on the Crom Freeze server, but I've noticed that many cheaters are entering on this server, I do not want to name they because everyone knows who they are. What I really ask Mr. Kal is to name a player who frequent this server as admin of it to be responsible
Not to let these cheater do whatever they want on the Crom Freeze server. Without further ado, I say goodbye to you WaR-P@co

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:56 pm 

I agree it's actually out of control now more then ever.

It's hard to give somebody REF when people keep disappointing you. Perfect examples are all previous referees. Were not able to control their own feelings, so banning people just because they didn't like them was a common thing.- hmm where are they now? lol.

Agree that Kal is a bitch leaving us wihtout REF's, but we should not forget that it is his server and because of him we can play here.

But hey, there is always a hope. New day will come and we will have new REF.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:04 pm 

hahahahaha... I came here just to check in and Kal'd / Vibe / Euphoria / Major1 has delivered once again hahaha... out of control? The biggest hacker on the server and u continue to deny who u r and how much u hack lol.... my thing is, why even care at this point. The lame admins or lack there of arnt going to ban you and even if they do, they arnt smart enough to ban u for more than a day so why even keep up the lie? whats the point. If I was a low life pssy hacker who couldn't win without using a no balls having hack I would tell the entire world lol.... my question is how do you look urself in the mirror and call urself a man when ur playing a 20 year old game with mostly kids and have to use a hack to beat them lol.... omfg how lame is that. kill urself asap bc u have no balls lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:45 am 

WaR-P@co wrote:
Good to all, I had never registered in this forum because I really do not need to do it.
This post goes directly to Mr. Kal, I have been playing for 10 years on the Crom Freeze server, but I've noticed that many cheaters are entering on this server, I do not want to name they because everyone knows who they are. What I really ask Mr. Kal is to name a player who frequent this server as admin of it to be responsible
Not to let these cheater do whatever they want on the Crom Freeze server. Without further ado, I say goodbye to you WaR-P@co

This server died because of cheaters like you paco, don't cry now, you idiot didnt know the consequences, DotCom is right aabout you:
Quote:
.. my question is how do you look urself in the mirror and call urself a man when ur playing a 20 year old game with mostly kids and have to use a hack to beat them lol...

Thanks