cromctf.com

CROM - Quake3 Community
It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Thanks Kal'Dong
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:43 pm 

XD.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:24 pm 

KOG!!! Sup Brother! .. First let me start off by saying... <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 ... second, I commend you for your decision to bounce. Since I've left and moved on to my ps4 games (Dotcom2010 #hitmeup) my game quality of life has been so much more peaceful (this coming from a person starting to get knee deep in GTA V says a lot lol) ...
Third, I have absolutely no clluuuueee!, why there is still a debate on Kal'd hacking. I've already told you all before that he admitted already more than once to me he was Major1 / Euphoria / My old clan recruit eE Vibe and we had a long talk about how I helped his ass out when no one else would give him a shot and he completely screwed me and eE Masa over but nonetheless, I digress. The fact is, even if you ban Kal'd like he has been banned before on other alias's before he finally mastered the skill of trickn noobies on the server into thinking he was legit, he is just gonna change his VPN and come back. The only way you are going to get ride of him for good is to ban the entire thirdworld country he is from... (is it Lithuania? I forget) anywho, until then then the hacker gonna hack regardless of what alias he is under. Just my 2 cents. iight, back to these missions. If anything, just try it out and if it works then awesome, if not at least it was worth a shot and you cant say you didn't put in an effort. iight gg's fellas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:40 pm 

0/10.

http://brilliantmaps.com/first-second-third-worlds/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:15 pm 

Sup Dot!

Good to hear from you man and missed your 'raging-' bum on the server :mrgreen:

I only play campaign modes on my PS4 and move on to next game - beat Shadow of War and Uncharted lately... decent games. I don't think I even have an online account, just so I don't get into another multiplayer game, QIIIA4Life.

I am just waiting for Karma to happen (pun intended) - that's his latest alias fyi and will be back full force on the server :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:43 am 

Lol really? When you said that I just checked the Crom Freeze Stats page and looked up Kal'dorei and clicked on his name and I see the name Karma is attached to his name. I then clicked on Karma and to see what names were attached to Karma and ofcourse I see S1n Euphoria.... as stated before. The only thing that surprised me about that is because Euphoria has perfected the hiding technique so well I am in aawweee at the slip up lol... I missed you too bro. I am bout to hop on GTA real quick but am prolly gonna grab overwatch tomorrow 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ... Anywho have fun with the hacky alias master lol. Peace

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:53 am 

here.... figured id save you the trouble of looking on the states page.....

Attachments:
Karma.jpg
Karma.jpg [ 165.17 KiB | Viewed 779 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:35 pm 

Haha. I keep myself updated coz I'm itching to get back in the game. Freeze badly need refs, in general. Hackers are out in full force.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:15 am 

Kogar wrote:
Anyways, the reason for this post - after playing for number of years, I am done. I am taking a break till he is dealt with. Sure, no one cares or will miss me (and my occasional "crying") and since I am a Quake Addict, will def miss playing but it's about principles. I just want to play couple of clean games and enjoy my time but it's not possible with imbeciles like him around.

*cough*

Attachments:
shot0046.jpg
shot0046.jpg [ 79.48 KiB | Viewed 687 times ]
shot0045.jpg
shot0045.jpg [ 38.54 KiB | Viewed 687 times ]
shot0043.jpg
shot0043.jpg [ 72.59 KiB | Viewed 687 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:17 am 

*COUGH*

At least 186 games played with your other aliases....- *COUGH*

Attachments:
Untitled.png
Untitled.png [ 30.62 KiB | Viewed 687 times ]

Last edited by <Kal'dorei> on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:12 am 

I said I won't reply to you but since you quoted me...

HUH?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next