cromctf.com

CROM - Quake3 Community
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:01 pm 

The player: -Toxic_Lux-
Guid : e97a813e
Sunday, December 03, 2017, 6:34 PM (Chicago Time)

Playing on Freeze server, apparent wallhacking and autoshoot, though he tries to hide it by not looking directly through crosshair, using peripheral vision and shaking badly his weapon (mouse) to hide aimbot flicks.
It's a long demo, following short segments are made to show that he is cheating. He is Dayimond/Diamond who was banned before, proof is also here, see below.:

1- Toxic_Lux_2017-12-05_02_510_527.dm_68 59.35 KiB
https://sabercathost.com/du9T/Toxic_Lux_2017-12-05_02_510_527.zip
Description: -Toxic_Lux- at RL walls Mrs. (f4te).

2- Toxic_Lux_2017-12-05_02_832_906.dm_68 91.4 KiB
https://sabercathost.com/du9U/Toxic_Lux_2017-12-05_02_832_906.zip
Description: -Toxic_Lux- goes up from basement to MEGA, walls Mrs., then back MEGA walls Da Silva, then again to basement where Da Silva re-spawns and -Toxic_Lux-'s SG auto-fires "accidentally" without his intention. CLEAR AUTO FIRE

3- Toxic_Lux_20171128a_1230_1310_DiamondRocky.dm_68 66.03 KiB
https://sabercathost.com/du9S/Toxic_Lux_20171128a_1230_1310_DiamondRocky.zip
[i]Description[/i]: Here is the proof that he is Diamond.
a- he told Rambo1 that he is Diamond, the exact conversation is:
Quote:
-Toxic_Lux- : rambito! :3
Rambo1 : quien eres?
-Toxic_Lux- : Diamond ?
Rambo1 : :P
Rambo1 : hola diamond
Rambo1 : :)
-Toxic_Lux- : :3

you can see this chat between Rambo1 and Toxic_Lux in this short demo

b- Dayiamond/Diamond has a habit of making click sound as someone hits the ENTER key, and here he repeats it.
c- he has a weird habit of placing question marks (?) after his chat, and it is here.
Aslo he shake badly his weapon/mouse when shooting with sg to hide aimbot flicks.

Here is the full demo:
https://sabercathost.com/du9R/Toxic_Lux_2017-12-05_02.zip 3.43 MiB

and 2 more short segments:
https://sabercathost.com/du9X/Rambo1_To ... 30_AF1.zip
https://sabercathost.com/du9W/Rambo1_To ... 54_AF2.zip
Hope an appropriate action will be taken.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:32 am 

http://www.igmdb.org/?page=render

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:41 am 

Hi hdevil,
Thanks for posting the link for the Internet Gaming Movie database.

But in my personal opinion, a movie does not reveal many things as compared to demo watching. Of course it is very convenient to just click and watch, but nowadays cheaters like Rusish are so obvious that there left no need to record a demo or post a video except for fun. On the other side, experienced cheaters have gradually become so clever that merely a video/movie is not enough to unleash their "secret". For what I call "ingenious cheaters", a demo is always a must watch thing. They try not to show their wallhack or so, but when they are in a tense situation, they often make mistakes, and that is the point a demo can show you. I tell you, these kinda cheaters use various techniques to show their "innocence" by many things, such as:

They toggle their cheat so a spectator sometimes gets in doubt and sometimes he thinks he is not cheating when watching him shot by a corner camper, they do it deliberately.
They spam randomly, even in such situations/points when even a noob doesn't spam.
When they are accused they say they just spam.
The point to catch them is when they made a mistake, and that would be not a spam shot. Like shooting an enemy behind a wall with their cross hair directly spotting at him who is just to cross a wall and shooting him WITHOUT any previous info (knowing that he would come out that way, sound etc). However, a few instances would not suffice to prove, it may be a coincidence, but when a player repeatedly does this, then we know. All cheaters make this mistake now and then when they are caught in a tense situation and when their ego overcomes their consciousness.
So, if cheaters bother us so much that our beloved game seems to be ruined by them, we also need to spend some time and efforts to reveal them.

Another thing about IGMDB is that they made videos with q3 default settings, you know every model crying, taunting, and the graphic, this all hinders many things. We need to use settings used by most of the players like picmip and enemy model, so that we could stop ourselves to falsely accusing anyone who frags by, for example, hearing the enemy model incoming sound etc.

I am not a good writer and I feel there is a lot to say in this regard, but I hope I made my point clear, may be its my own likeliness to avoid videos and just watch the damn demo :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:01 pm 

Its not only about just click sometimes you want to replay something, change the speed, etc..

on that demo I could only see 3 suspicious shots and all were against Da Silva who Imo walls but I don't have any good demo or proof solid proof so I don't make a post... I don't really think this post will get him banned unless he is in fact ban evading. Maybe before you recorded your demo you were spamming "xxx waller" "xxx cheater" as usual and after that you went to spect and he turned off his shit.

IGMDb uses models/colors .

PS: why isn't rocky banned?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:37 pm 

hdevil wrote:
Its not only about just click sometimes you want to replay something, change the speed, etc..

you can play a demo in slow motion and fastforward too, see my post in general about how to do it, and the slow motion in q3 demo is crystal clear and amazingly smooth, no video can render such a clear and smooth game play.
hdevil wrote:
on that demo I could only see 3 suspicious shots and all were against Da Silva who Imo walls but I don't have any good demo or proof solid proof so I don't make a post... I don't really think this post will get him banned unless he is in fact ban evading. Maybe before you recorded your demo you were spamming "xxx waller" "xxx cheater" as usual and after that you went to spect and he turned off his shit.

Yes he did a lot of funny, vain and pointless things after he saw me in spec, that is why i posted the segments (short demos), the full demo is kinda waste of time, but here and there he did some mistake like turning off his auto-shooter, he auto-fired Da Silva in the basement when he re-spawned there without his intention to fire, if you have OSP, you can hear early snapshot sound of weapon fire, that showed it was fired suddenly, unintentionally and early. His auto-fire to Da Silva is the proof as i can see, that he is toggling his auto, but see his ping is above 200, so one can hardly notice, also he uses something to make him appear jerky and jolty.
And yes he is ban evading, he is Dayimond/Diamond, he admiited to rambo1 as you can see in the demo.
But, let the admins decide, their decision will be final and acceptable, whatever they decide.
hdevil wrote:
PS: why isn't rocky banned?

A time ago, may be half a year ago, Rocky was clearly using wallhack and sometimes autofire, 100 percent. And he always get pissed, he had used, as i see, many scripts, hacks etc, even the infamous lag-hax, but he was not considered a good player, never, only he has some friends like ReGGIE for his suport.
But, then suddenly he re-appeared with a different version of him and owning everyone. He is sure suspicious but I don't see any apparent cheat he might be using or he is too clever, only I guess he toggles his wallhack, you see he rails around corners with > 200 ping? . It appears to me that he now uses 333 fps, that in my opinion is unfair advantage and must be considered as cheat, but again it's upto admins. AFAIK, old Rocky/rambo1=cheater, the new one= I don't know

P.S. Then ther is another thing, Rusish uses his name, and you know Rusish, if somehow you catch Rocky, he would say, it was not me it was Rusish imposter impersonating me, what a joke.