cromctf.com

CROM - Quake3 Community
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:54 am 

Good morning to all players, I am awaiting your reply in my respect, I love to play quake and barely speak to the gringos and I have several pics of gringos mocking me on the servers and not so have been banned, I demand more respect and learn to lose to a PINGGER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:19 pm 

Why do you keep making endless threads for? You should keep this in the bans sub-forum and not spam it everywhere else.

You were repeatedly acting very toxic to people. A lot of players were requesting you to be muted or banned. Mindkrash gave you multiple warnings and you told him to fuck off.

In other games and other servers, a lot of referees and admins wouldn't even give you a warning. They'd just ban you. Mindkrash was a nice enough guy to give you multiple warnings, and you chose to disregard all of them. You then disrespected him, which is when he banned you.

Maybe for starters, you can apologize publicly to mindkrash and the FFA players. It's up to mindkrash whether or not he accepts it and unbans you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:55 pm 

For the start of conversations, I shoot all screenshotJPG, and then I will translate and read. I don't know how to speak English, but I understand a few things and when I read I always see name calling my person, and before being banned I saw all messages and none of them administrative Kal asking me to stop.

I'm constantly cursing and nobody does absolutely nothing... I was banished playing clean and just giving little faces "[=" or KKK, inlike you? I can do nothing, now you may leave banned eternally I will not play on bass level Quake 3 I trained a lot and not tolereis. Now getting banned players inventing that I get cursing general this is a great lie pure farce, who is to be banned is AI using Aimbot auto shoter and Wallhacker.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:02 pm 

I hate frustrated and whiny players, I told him to fuck himself because he missed the server to 1on1 duel, and well before he stood and messing with various nicknames at last
It was categorically beaten in DUEL!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:29 pm 

Who are you talking about? I don't even play 1 on 1 unless it is RA3. I'm an admin on the server. I told you this over and over.